Posts Tagged ‘Hawaii’
That is still one of the number one search questions that bring people to my blog. Sure, you guys on the left might be saying I’m stilling beating an old drum – but – this is still very much a burning question and everyone wants an answer. Sure – you guys keep falling back stating the Republican Governor of Hawaii said she saw and verified there is “a birth certificate” on record.
But – what has not been released or verified is his actual vaulted copy of the original certificate of birth. For those of you that have not read my previous post on this issue – Hawaii has two different types of birth certificates – A Certificate of Live Birth and A Certificate of Birth. A Certificate of Birth is the one that is issued when an individual is actually born in Hawaii. A Certificate of Live Birth is one that anyone born anywhere can have issued to them from Hawaii. The latter indicates the actual origin of birth. So – this makes the Governor’s statement very vague and does not answer the burning question.
So – what is it that has prompted me to bring this issue to the forefront again? LOTS!!!!
First – two separate but related stories….A 1LT Scott R. Easterling, active duty Army currently stationed in Iraq has joined a lawsuit filed by Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq that challenges Obama to verify his origin of birth by releasing his vaulted Certificate of Birth issued from Hawaii at the time of his alleged birth IN Hawaii. In his exact words:
As a citizen, it pains me to do this, but as an Offficer, my sworn oath to support and defend our Constitution requires this action.
You can follow the link up there to see his actual letter. He is so absolutely dead on with that statement. We service members take an oath that says we will “protect the Constitution of United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Domestic is the key word here. He is following through on his sworn oath to defend our constitution against a potential domestic enemy. How can I call Obama an enemy? Well, if he has usurped our constitution and is found to not be an actual U.S. citizen – then he is an enemy to the state as he has assumed the top leadership position in this country under false pretenses and has done so willfully.
Next – a second story came out today – Another U.S. soldier has thrown his hat into the ring and joined the Orly Taitz lawsuit. His name remains unidentified at this time, but will be revealed once enjoined to the motion. He doesn’t want any undue publicity at this time. In his exact words – and this should make so much sense to anyone:
“When I enlisted last year I had to show my birth certificate, as well as my driver’s license, high school diploma, college transcripts, social security card; I also filled out loads of paperwork to include listing the names, addresses and phone numbers of my family members and had to answer any questions regarding foreign travel.
“I think it is reasonable for Obama to prove his citizenship status thus certifying his eligibility. I too raised my right hand and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States,”
Right on! So – why hasn’t Obama gone through the same scrutiny for the highest position in this country? No – you guys on the left are absolutely wrong. He was not vetted. That is part of the argument in the Taitz lawsuit. He also names Congress and the Electoral College in this lawsuit because they are constitutionally bound to verify a candidate’s eligibility. They never actually viewed Obama’s birth certificate either.
Lastly – if you think this is all just payback – you are sooooooo wrong. There are a LOT of people out there concerned about his eligibility that also includes other elected officials from both parties at multiple levels of government. Here is a short list of all those lawsuits that are currently in motion and unresolved (the majority of those dismissed were done so at a judicial level only with no actual review of evidence):
- New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn’t properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.
- Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama which is under seal at the U.S. District Court level and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.
- Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama’s dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.
- Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut’s secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
- Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state’s 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and lawyers are seeking the public’s support.
- Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama’s vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.
- Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama’s eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama’s citizenship. His case was denied.
- In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.
- In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama’s citizenship. The case was denied.
- In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama’s birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia’s secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.
- California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.
- In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
- In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
Obama is in for a very bumpy ride. Just one burning question – if he REALLY is a U.S. Citizen and REALLY was born in Hawaii – why won’t he release the vault copy of his birth certificate and just get this thing over? What is he hiding? The majority of those cases were thrown out stating those individuals had no legal “standing.”
Well – Orly Taitz and the two U.S. soldiers certainly have standing. If a member of the U.S. military is to take orders from the President as the Commander-In-Chief they certainly need to know whether or not those are lawful orders.
If he can have his public records sealed – does this mean that I can have all of my public records sealed as well? Birth Certificate, Mortgage Records, DMV records, etc? I also want to know under what authority he had his PUBLIC records sealed! Him being a Presidential candidate and now the President is not authority to hide public records from the public.
Well, in case you haven’t heard – the Donofrio case from New Jersey was thrown out by SCOTUS today. I kinda figure it would be. That one had no merit whatsoever actually. Not really sure how that one got up that far. The premise in Donofrio’s case is that Obama is not a naturalized citizen because his father was born in Kenya. Not real sure how he came about with that if he’s conceding that Obama was born in Hawaii. He was also going after John McCain in that one.
The other case still out there is Phil Berg’s case. This is the one I’ve been following closely. We’ll see how that one goes. Based on everything I’ve read about Berg’s case – his might actually have enough in it to get heard. If you haven’t seen the Berg case – check out the related posts – and go to the link above to read everything there.
UPDATE 12/9/08 – I stand corrected. It seems there just might be some merit to the Donofrio case after all. John Kaduk from The Right Wing explains the Donofrio case, as well as some others, in a very different light.
…and…I hate to do this – but – I gotta go off line for a few days. I have two final exams and two term papers due at the end of the week. The BoBo gotta focus!
In the meantime – here are a few updates to some past stories that I’ve been following:
Obama’s Birth Certificate issue – This is still alive and well. I told you guys this wasn’t over yet! First up:
Democrats want to take away your 401k – update:
Shariah Financing and the U.S. Treasury
So – there we have it, for now! In those immortal words of Ahnold – Ah’ll Be Bock!
This is a very important question to be answered. This came up in the past primarily because bloggers around the ‘sphere were saying he was muslim and held allegiances elsewhere. That is not what this discussion is about. I don’t believe he is a muslim. I do in fact believe he is a Christian and I do believe he was born in Hawaii – even if he first provided a fake birth certificate (for whatever reason) and then his real birth certificate came out.
But, in order to be the President of the United States one must be a “natural born” citizen of the United States. Now – you say – “but, you already admitted he was born in Hawaii, doesn’t that make him a natural born citizen?” Here’s the answer – not necessarily.
Go check out this story: Obama Admits Dual Citizenship [Update] over at TD Blog. For a discussion regarding what a “natural born citizen” is – check it out here: Constitutional Topic: Citizenship. The section you want to really pay attention to as it relates to Obama falls under “Losing your Citizenship” – in particular – this line: Swearing an oath of allegiance to another country.
So—why is that so important with regards to Obama? He hasn’t sworn allegiance to another country has he? That is what is at the heart of the discussion over at TD Blog. There is factual evidence that Obama does indeed have dual citizenship – in Indonesia. The way the Indonesian citizenship rules work is that you don’t need to renounce your other citizenship as you do in other countries, he has to actively renounce his Indonesian citizenship – which – apparently, he has not done. Obama was also considered a Kenyan citizen at birth since his father was a natural born citizen to Kenya. Since Obama did not declare his citizenship to Kenya when he turned at 21 – it automatically expired. However, it has been surmised that after his step-father – a natural born citizen of Indonesia – adopted him – Obama became an Indonesian citizen. Obama has travelled on an Indonesian passport as an adult – supporting the fact that he does have Indonesian citizenship.
From TD Blog -
He’s lied about Kenya, at least by omission, for months/years, so why should I assume he isn’t lying about Indonesia? Note Kenyan Citizenship automatically lapses if it isn’t renewed at age 21, Indonesian Citizenship doesn’t. If he was an Indonesian Citizen he would have to actively repudiate that Citizenship. Did he? Has he? Because if he hasn’t, Senator Obama is Dual National Indonesian at this moment, subject to the Laws of BOTH Countries, equally.
That is true under US Law, Indonesian Law and International Law and until LAST YEAR Indonesia DID NOT Recognize Dual Citizenship and the USA did not Recognize that one could be a Dual US/Indonesian Citizen. It does not matter that the Senator was not Responsible for the change of Citizenship because he was a child when it happened.
At this time, Obama absolutely refuses to provide any documentation that proves he has actively denounced his Indonesian citizenship. If he does not renounce his Indonesian citizenship – by Indonesian and U.S. law – he has indicated an allegiance to Indonesia – whereby – his status as a natural born citizenship is taken from him – whereby – he is no longer eligible to run for President in this country.
Why won’t Obama produce the necessary paperwork that proves he has actively denounced his Indonesian citizenship? Where do his true allegiances lie? Given the fact that he and his wife hate this country, associate with the most far left radicals in this country, and are scholars of the marxist doctrines, I don’t truly believe he has this country’s best interests at heart. Is there no wonder that he announced to the German citizens in Berlin that he is “a citizen of the world” first!
Before all you guys on the left start thinking this is a red-herring – go check out the blog and factcheck.org. Obama has admitted he has dual citizenship which disqualifies him from being allowed to run for President under our U.S. Constitution. So – which party is undermining our constitution now? You too should be concerned about this. Put your hatred of Republicans and Bush aside and look at the true issue here – is he indeed actually qualified to be President constitutionally and if so, with these questions out there that are valid – why won’t Obama answer them and provide the proof?