Posts Tagged ‘lesbian’
Yes – you read that correctly. According to THIS if you want to apply for a passport for your child – they have now eliminated the terms “mother” and “father” and replaced them with “parent 1″ and “parent 2.”
The words “mother” and “father” will be removed from U.S. passport applications and replaced with gender neutral terminology, the State Department says.
“The words in the old form were ‘mother’ and ‘father,’” said Brenda Sprague, deputy assistant Secretary of State for Passport Services. “They are now ‘parent one’ and ‘parent two.’”
A statement on the State Department website noted: “These improvements are being made to provide a gender neutral description of a child’s parents and in recognition of different types of families.” The statement didn’t note if it was for child applications only.
What the fuck has this country come to? Gender neutral? As far as I know – EVERY child in this world has a mother and a father. I don’t care if the female’s egg was fertilized by the male’s sperm in a freakin’ petri dish – the fact of the matter is there is absolutely no way for a child to develop without contribution from a mother and a father.
a. A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.b. A female person whose egg unites with a sperm, resulting in the conception of a child.c. A woman who adopts a child.d. A woman who raises a child.
a. A male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.b. A man who adopts a child.c. A man who raises a child.
1. One who begets, gives birth to, or nurtures and raises a child; a father or mother.2. An ancestor; a progenitor.3. An organism that produces or generates offspring.4. A guardian; a protector.
Note that even in the definition of parent – it says “a father or mother.” This bullshit attempt to appease the gay community is just an abomination as their lifestyle. Once again the freakin’ minority gets to dictate the direction of society? WTF?
Sprague said the decision to remove the traditional parenting names was not an act of political correctness.
BULLSHIT! Then explain this –
“Changing the term mother and father to the more global term of parent allows many different types of families to be able to go and apply for a passport for their child without feeling like the government doesn’t recognize their family,” said Jennifer Chrisler, executive director of Family Equality Council.
Her organization lobbied the government for several years to remove the words from passport applications.
“Our government needs to recognize that the family structure is changing,” Chrisler said. “The best thing that we can do is support people who are in loving, stable families”
We may as well have freakin’ Dr. Seuss working in our government now – We are all designated as Things – the parents are Thing 1 and Thing 2 and each child is a successive “Thing” – i.e., Thing 3, Thing 4, etc. So who decides on this passport is Parent 1 and who is Parent 2? Why the hell do we have to designate an ordered parent?
Here are the statistics:
As of 2009 there are approximately 85 Million children in the U.S.
As of 2009 the total population of the United States is approximately 307,000,000 Million people in the U.S. (including the children)
8 to 10 Million children are being raised in gay or lesbian households
So – only about 10% of all children live in gay or lesbian households. Even if we decide each is living with a single gay or lesbian parent – that would say there were up to 10 million homosexuals raising children – which would equate to 4% of the entire adult population. Realistically, looking at them as a family unit with an occasional single parent household – we’re looking at approximately 5 million homosexual families. Why the hell are we allowing such a small minority of the population dictate the language?
So – the State Department has just decided that 96% of the population cannot be classified as mothers or fathers because it would offend the other 4%. Hmm…where have we seen this before – oh – that’s right – healthcare. The damned government took over the entire freakin healthcare system to make sure the 3% without access to health care had access. That makes a lot of sense.
When my family does begin taking our excursions to Germany, England, and Australia – you can better believe that we will have Mother and Father designated on our children’s passports and their applications. MY children do not have Parent 1 and Parent 2 – they have Mom and Dad and that is the way it is for the majority of this population. Fuck the minority. I’m getting sick and tired of catering to their whims and the damned spineless bureaucrats in D.C. giving in to them.