Posts Tagged ‘Steven Marquis’
That is still one of the number one search questions that bring people to my blog. Sure, you guys on the left might be saying I’m stilling beating an old drum – but – this is still very much a burning question and everyone wants an answer. Sure – you guys keep falling back stating the Republican Governor of Hawaii said she saw and verified there is “a birth certificate” on record.
But – what has not been released or verified is his actual vaulted copy of the original certificate of birth. For those of you that have not read my previous post on this issue – Hawaii has two different types of birth certificates – A Certificate of Live Birth and A Certificate of Birth. A Certificate of Birth is the one that is issued when an individual is actually born in Hawaii. A Certificate of Live Birth is one that anyone born anywhere can have issued to them from Hawaii. The latter indicates the actual origin of birth. So – this makes the Governor’s statement very vague and does not answer the burning question.
So – what is it that has prompted me to bring this issue to the forefront again? LOTS!!!!
First – two separate but related stories….A 1LT Scott R. Easterling, active duty Army currently stationed in Iraq has joined a lawsuit filed by Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq that challenges Obama to verify his origin of birth by releasing his vaulted Certificate of Birth issued from Hawaii at the time of his alleged birth IN Hawaii. In his exact words:
As a citizen, it pains me to do this, but as an Offficer, my sworn oath to support and defend our Constitution requires this action.
You can follow the link up there to see his actual letter. He is so absolutely dead on with that statement. We service members take an oath that says we will “protect the Constitution of United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Domestic is the key word here. He is following through on his sworn oath to defend our constitution against a potential domestic enemy. How can I call Obama an enemy? Well, if he has usurped our constitution and is found to not be an actual U.S. citizen – then he is an enemy to the state as he has assumed the top leadership position in this country under false pretenses and has done so willfully.
Next – a second story came out today – Another U.S. soldier has thrown his hat into the ring and joined the Orly Taitz lawsuit. His name remains unidentified at this time, but will be revealed once enjoined to the motion. He doesn’t want any undue publicity at this time. In his exact words – and this should make so much sense to anyone:
“When I enlisted last year I had to show my birth certificate, as well as my driver’s license, high school diploma, college transcripts, social security card; I also filled out loads of paperwork to include listing the names, addresses and phone numbers of my family members and had to answer any questions regarding foreign travel.
“I think it is reasonable for Obama to prove his citizenship status thus certifying his eligibility. I too raised my right hand and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States,”
Right on! So – why hasn’t Obama gone through the same scrutiny for the highest position in this country? No – you guys on the left are absolutely wrong. He was not vetted. That is part of the argument in the Taitz lawsuit. He also names Congress and the Electoral College in this lawsuit because they are constitutionally bound to verify a candidate’s eligibility. They never actually viewed Obama’s birth certificate either.
Lastly – if you think this is all just payback – you are sooooooo wrong. There are a LOT of people out there concerned about his eligibility that also includes other elected officials from both parties at multiple levels of government. Here is a short list of all those lawsuits that are currently in motion and unresolved (the majority of those dismissed were done so at a judicial level only with no actual review of evidence):
- New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn’t properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.
- Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama which is under seal at the U.S. District Court level and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.
- Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama’s dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.
- Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut’s secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
- Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state’s 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and lawyers are seeking the public’s support.
- Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama’s vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.
- Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama’s eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama’s citizenship. His case was denied.
- In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.
- In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama’s citizenship. The case was denied.
- In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama’s birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia’s secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.
- California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.
- In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
- In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
Obama is in for a very bumpy ride. Just one burning question – if he REALLY is a U.S. Citizen and REALLY was born in Hawaii – why won’t he release the vault copy of his birth certificate and just get this thing over? What is he hiding? The majority of those cases were thrown out stating those individuals had no legal “standing.”
Well – Orly Taitz and the two U.S. soldiers certainly have standing. If a member of the U.S. military is to take orders from the President as the Commander-In-Chief they certainly need to know whether or not those are lawful orders.
If he can have his public records sealed – does this mean that I can have all of my public records sealed as well? Birth Certificate, Mortgage Records, DMV records, etc? I also want to know under what authority he had his PUBLIC records sealed! Him being a Presidential candidate and now the President is not authority to hide public records from the public.